Monday 19 May 2008

The (Not) Finer Things In Life. (OR: Complaints.)

Dearest Reader, Listener, Follower, Friend, Penpal, Stranger Or A Horrified Myself,
I have come onto my blog to complain and explain. After Twelfth Night filming (we were filming my least favourite scene. EVER.) I came back home. I opened all the cupboards but there was nothing to eat. I mean nothing. Well. Not NOTHING, just nothing nice. You know...sweet. Sugary. Not a biscuit or a bar of chocolate in sight. So I went down the shop and bought a big bag of Giant Chocolate Buttons. I ate the whole packet. I waited for my long waited sugar rush. It never came. Instead, I only got sugar crush, which as I'm sure you know, is not nearly as fun. Mum asked me to take the dog out and I started crying. I don't know why. I just did. Mum said "Why are you crying?" But I couldn't stop. Instead of taking the dog out I went and lay in my bed. And waited. And Waited. No one came and dragged me out of bed in my quilts while I sobbed loudly like I had hoped. So I dragged myself out of bed while I sobbed loudly. Mum said "Oh, there you are, Harriet. Take the dog out then." "NO!" I said. SAID. I didn't shout. But mum made a nasty comment about my hormones. You know... "Now I know you've got a PMS disaster Harriet, (why else would you have scoffed a 99p bag of chocolate buttons?) But it doesn't give you an excuse to be rude. Now, if you take the dog out NOW, then I'll let you get away with your horrid attitude. If not, then you will have an extream punishment." Well. Somthing like that. Maybe not extream. But it was as good as. Sort of. But you know it was what she was THINKING.
my eyes are stinging so much. It's like they're burning...
Thank god for blogger. It gives me a chance to display my feelings to the whole world. And then think "Oh, hell, WHY did I put that???????"
But never mind. it is far better than a diary, which takes years to write in, if I want it to be readable. Or legible. Right word? Spelling? Whatever.
Goodbye. Hopefully the next post will be a little jollier, as I will have started my period. Hopefully.

Harriet
x x x x x

3 comments:

Becca said...

oh dear... Sounds bad! lol i love your Mum's way of putting things!!!

Miss.Capulette said...

I know. Shes too much like me.

Miranda Panda said...

Deary me Harriet - you are in a pickle.... The choco buttons sound nice....